This summer, Wingler Construction & Remodeling had the opportunity to renovate a house that we are very proud of. Mr. Abrams came to us this spring with the goal of updating his mother’s Bexley, Ohio, home. More specifically, he wanted to make the exterior look nicer and increase its overall energy efficiency. We met with Mr. Abrams, laid out a plan, applied for the necessary permits, and then got to work:
The Abrams’ house was in need of some major renovations. The home’s stucco was falling off, and the wood sheeting was rotted and deteriorating. All the soffits, gutters, downspouts, and windows needed replaced as well.
Mr. Abram’s childhood home is completely updated now. Here is a complete list of the updates we performed:
- Removed all the home’s stucco
- Replaced the rotting wood sheeting
- Installed a house wrap to insulate the home and make it more energy efficient
- Installed pre-finished James Hardy siding
- Replaced all the soffits, gutters, downspouts, and windows
- Installed a “man door” (an additional garage entrance door)
- Installed a new 16 x 7 ft. garage door
- Replaced the roof
- Replaced a patio awning on the back of the home
As you can see, we gave this Bexley, Ohio, home a complete face lift. Wingler Construction & Remodeling is extremely proud of the work we did for the Abrams family, and we would love to help you make similar updates to your own home. If you’d like to talk about how we can help you with your next home renovation, call us at (614) 215-9038, or contact us through our website.