The kitchen is an important room in your home. Many hours are spent in the kitchen rushing around in the mornings getting ready for work or school, preparing lunches to pack for a busy day or dinners to share with your family or entertain a group of friends. Chances are, your family will gather in the kitchen at the end of the day to share the events of the day with everyone. It’s where you will catch up with your friends on all the latest gossip of their lives.
The kitchen is where memories are made.
It is important to have a kitchen that is functional (and personalized!). At Wingler, we believe you should be able to: Cook, Live, & Entertain in Your New Kitchen!
- Cabinets: Cabinets are the first thing that stands out in a kitchen. It’s the first thing people notice. It is also the most used element of any kitchen. You can completely change the look and feel of a kitchen simply by changing up your cabinet design. Just like Wingler, KraftMaid has been committed to the needs of their customers for over 40 years.
- Countertops: Much like cabinets, counters make a huge impression when you walk into your kitchen. The look and feel of your kitchen can be changed by updating your countertops as well. Options for countertops include Granite, Laminates, and Quartz. Click Here to learn more about the types of counters Wingler has to offer.
- Décor: The rooster in the kitchen may be the stereotypical thing you think of when you think of decorating your kitchen. However, that is not the only way to bring together the design of your kitchen! Try a basic kitchen with a POP or color, play with leaving pots and pans stored out in the open, pair stainless steel with wood, or bring a rustic touch into your kitchen with stone and aged wooden surfaces.
- Appliances: Appliances may be the most important part of your kitchen in terms of functionality. In fact, could a kitchen without appliances even be considered a kitchen at all? Being an excellent chef doesn’t do you any good if you don’t have a decent stovetop to prepare the meal. Where would you store the leftovers (if you even have any!) without a nice fridge? And of course, dishes would be a much worse chore if you didn’t have a functional dishwasher.
- Prep Sinks: The sink is oftentimes an overlooked part of the kitchen. People tend to think about the oven, the fridge, and the dishes they want… but not the sink. The sink is used on a daily basis to clean, rinse, thaw frozen foods, and provide the water we use drinking and cooking with. Wingler offers a variety of faucets, prep sings, hot water dispensers, and other plumbing features for your kitchen.
- Flooring and Walls: The overall look of your kitchen can be completed with your choice of flooring and wall coverings. When choosing a flooring you should consider durability, ease of cleaning, and of course, the effect it will hve on the overall appearance. Wingler offers a range of tile, hardwood, and bamboo flooring.
At Wingler, we know the importance of having a functional kitchen, but we also believe your kitchen should be both functional and beautiful. Click Here to see what Wingler has to offer for your kitchen.